MICRO MOSFET FRENO ACTIVO (JEFFTRON)
Unos de los mosfet con freno activo más pequeños del mercado, con unas dimensiones de 21x10x7 mm , ideales para montar en espacios pequeños como el tubo de la culata.
– professionally designed and manufactured mosfet with motor active braking for airsoft electric guns (AEG)
– Very small device dimension – it fits nearly everywhere
– devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG21) signal wires
– Active brake uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torgue motor
– in weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF) Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode
– in semi fire mode piston isn’t partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren’t under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
– in auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design. But this stopping is much faster with active brake
– Active brake increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer
– no sparking on switch contacts
– specified for common batteries: Ni-xx 8.4 – 12V, lipol 7.4 – 11.1V
– designed for spring M130 and ROF 25bb/s.
– easy to understand 6 wires connection
– in package is heat shrink over device and installation manual in English, which is in bookmark «MEDIA» online
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!